eCOMB is an extractive system for monitoring and continuous recording of the measurements of oxygen (O2), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2) and temperature in the combustion fumes of thermal power stations composed of one or more boilers.
The Consolidated Environmental Text (TUA) in Legislative Decree 152/06 regulates environmental issues. Part V, relating to the air sector, includes a section dedicated to the requirements for combustion efficiency.
eCOMB has been designed in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 152 and guarantees compliance with environmental legislation.
- Infrared and zirconium oxide technologies
- High efficiency sample gas sampling and treatment system
- Optional NO, NO2 and air temperature measurements
- High reliability and minimum maintenance
A PANEL FOR EVERY EMISSION POINT. YOU DON’T NEED MORE!
- Standalone or networked system
- Intuitive graphical interface
- Continuous monitoring and recording
- Civil thermal power stations
- Industrial thermal power stations
- Thermal power stations of hospitals
- District heating plants
- Biomass power plants
- Powder plants