The iCOMB line offers solutions for industrial applications with the use of in-situ analyzers capable of carrying out the measurement directly in the chimney, without the need for sampling and treatment of the sample gas, for the oxygen, carbon monoxide, and smoke temperature parameters.
You can choose to use one or more single analyzers or a complete and integrated measurement and recording system.
- In-situ solutions without sampling and treatment of the sample gas
- Infrared and zirconium oxide technologies
- Standard or customized systems
- Simple installation, minimal maintenance
Compliance with legislation: solutions in compliance with the Consolidated Environmental Act (TUA) in Legislative Decree 152/06 which governs environmental issues and, in part V relating to the air sector, provides for a section dedicated to the requirements for combustion efficiency.
Process control: monitoring of the main combustion measures in industrial processes ranging from roasting machines to composting plants.
- Civil thermal power stations
- Industrial thermal power stations
- Thermal power stations of hospitals
- District heating plants
- Biomass power plants
- Powder boilers